So that you can relax as thoroughly as possible on your holiday, we have summarised the most important information for you:
- Our prices are per person per day for bed and breakfast or half board and all taxes and duties (plus visitor’s tax €1.70 per day for guests over 14 years). From 01/01/2024 it is increased to 3.00.!
- With direct booking you always get the best price.
- Your room is ready from about 3 pm. On your departure day, we kindly request you to leave your room by 10 am at the latest.
- Dogs are welcome upon reservation. Please note that dogs are not allowed in our dining rooms, the indoor pool and the sauna area. We charge €20.00 per day for your animal friend to stay (without food). We reserve the right to charge an additional cleaning fee of €50.00 and to claim insurance compensation in case of damages.
- You can pay the bill in cash (up to € 4.999.99), by credit card (Visa, Eurocard, Master Card – For business cards we charge a surcharge of 2% on the total amount.) or by debit card. Attention: Payment by debit card is limited abroad. Please inquire at your bank.
- Reservation: Your reservation will be considered definitive only after receiving a deposit of €100,00 (within 5 days of booking).
- With this price list all the preceding ones lose their validity! Unfortunately, in the case of unforeseen economic developments or changes in the VAT rate, an adjustment will be made. Editorial mistakes excepted.
- No deduction will be made for meals not taken
- You will receive a bathrobe at the reception for a fee during your stay.
- Children’s prices (in the room with two full paying persons):
- Children from 0 to 1.99 years stay for free
- Children from 2 to 7.99 years: 80% discount on the daily price
- Children from 8 to 9.99 years: 50% discount on the daily price
- Young people from 10 to 15.99 years: 30% discount on the daily price
- Cancellation conditions: Cancelling a booking is unpleasant – for you and for us. Please inform us in time if you have to cancel or postpone your holiday. In case of cancellation up to 30 days before arrival we do not charge any cancellation fees.In the case of a booking cancellation, the deposit amount is not lost. It will be kept and can be used for a new booking within one year. Please understand that in the case of cancellation 29-15 days before arrival we will charge 50% of the booking value, in case of cancellation 14 to 4 days before arrival 70% and in case of cancellation within 3 days before arrival, late arrival, early departure and no show 100% of the booking value will be charged. Also in the case of early departure, costs may apply. We recommend that you take out trip cancellation insurance.
hogast trip cancellation insurance
Please do not forget to think about taking out trip cancellation insurance. Occasionally, something can happen before the start of a trip. With our trip cancellation insurance you are financially covered. If you are late or do not start a booked hotel stay or cancel it early, cancellation fees may be charged. In order to save you any expenses in such cases, we recommend you take out this trip cancellation insurance so that those costs will be taken over by European travel insurance.