Here you can find the most important information for your holiday preparations:
- Our rates are intended per person and day for overnight stay with breakfast or half board including all taxes, fees and service charges.
- The rooms are available from about 2 p.m. Please vacate the rooms by 10 a.m. at the latest on the day of departure.
- Dogs are welcome upon prior notice. Please note however, that dogs are not allowed in our dining rooms, in the indoor pool or in the sauna area. Charge of € 8 in summer resp. € 10 in winter per day without dog food.
- The bill can be paid in cash (up to € 2999.99), with credit card (Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard) or by bank card. Attention: EC card payments in foreign countries are limited. Please contact your bank for detailed information.
- Deposit: Your reservation will be considered final after receipt of a deposit of € 100.00 (within 5 days of booking)
- Cancellations: In case of a cancellation 30 days prior to the booked arrival date no cancellation fee applies. In case of a cancellation 29 – 15 days prior to the booked arrival date we charge 50% of the booked value, for cancellations 14 – 4 days prior to the booked arrival date 70%, for cancellations within 3 days prior to the booked arrival, no-show, late arrival or early departure 100% of the booked value. Even with an early departure may be a fee.
- We recommend purchasing some travel cancellation insurance.
- This price list invalidates all previous price lists. Unfortunately our prices may be adjusted in the case of unforeseen economic developments or in the event of VAT increases. Editorial mistakes excepted!
hogast travel insurance
Please do not forget to think about taking out travel insurance.
Occasionally, something can happen before the start of a trip. With our trip cancellation insurance you are financially covered. Should a booked stay at a hotel be delayed, or even not taken up or prematurely broken off, cancellation charges can be redeemed. In order to save you any expenses in such cases, we recommend you take out this trip cancellation insurance, with which you are covered by the Europäische Reiseversicherung’s travel insurance.